The College of Quintessence

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

"I've crossed deserts and sailed seas, mastered mountains and skated ice, yet these stories I tell were not made by me. 'Twas a wise sage I once knew who offered me advice, and told me these tales on cold and lonely nights." - College Alumni

The College of Quintessence is a PvX guild with a community united for the purpose of mastering the worlds of Elysium. With governorship of a town, we will build our base of operations together into a thriving community. Specialize in what you want or be a jack-of-all-trades, we are here to learn everything there is about our new home. Any race or alignment is welcome, just never stop pursuing your goals.

Acidic language/intolerance directed towards your fellow guild mates will not be abided. Our goal is to have a relaxed and enjoyable gaming environment. Cooperate with your fellow guildmates to conquer labyrinths and collect resources. Click here to join or get more information including a permissions link to our discord so you can talk directly to us.

Due to current Foundation website restrictions, the guild race is set to human. This will be altered when the website alignment settings are updated. Guild members may join the discord regardless of alignment or race.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Elysium a god?

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@wolfkomodo46 Both, actually. Here is a quote from the article https://fracturedmmo.com/feature-spotlight-2-universe-planets-travels/
    THE ELYSIUM SYSTEM
    After the Fracture, the One Planet, Elysium, was split into the three worlds you should be already familiar with: Arboreus, Syndesia and Tartaros. Put into motion by the same magic that created them, they started revolving around the sun, giving birth to a proper solar system that was to be known as the Elysium System.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hey, Fractured Community!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you that if you have any questions for us or want to get to know the guild more before joining up, we have a link to our discord on our Guild Profile page! Either the Guild Master or myself are online during the day. We go by U.S. CT, specifically CDT, for those of you outside of that time zone.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

What is everyone looking for most in a guild? Whatever it is, I want my guild to take part.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

The College of Quintessence, a casual guild that dabbles in all aspects of the game. Don't be afraid of coming over to ask questions if you are doubtful. We could use some input on the Guild Town and would love to play with others during the alpha.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hey, guys! Feel free to message or chat with us whenever you'd like. We'd love to get to know you!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

This post is deleted!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Generous Bump

Copyright © 2018 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured