Questions about the Economy

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Lets get right into it:

1. Will there be different currencies for different planets, or will all planets share the same currency?

2. If I own a shop where I sell goods, will I always have to be in attendance to that shop or will there be some way to hire an NPC who can instead tend to customers if I'm offline?

3. Is there a way to store my money that makes it inaccessible to others (e.g. a bank, or a safe in my home) or will all of my gold be on me at all times, and will I lose 100% of my gold on death?

4. Do items degrade over time? If not, how will blacksmiths have a stable source of income if each player only needs to buy a weapon once?

That's it, thanks for reading! I know you guys may not have definitive answers to these questions, but what are your ideas on them?

• Community Manager

@biohazardbeluga

Will there be different currencies for different planets, or will all planets share the same currency?

Not that I'm aware of.

If I own a shop where I sell goods, will I always have to be in attendance to that shop or will there be some way to hire an NPC who can instead tend to customers if I'm offline?

You can assign an NPC to sell your goods.

Is there a way to store my money that makes it inaccessible to others (e.g. a bank, or a safe in my home) or will all of my gold be on me at all times, and will I lose 100% of my gold on death?

You'll be able to store items in your home.

Do items degrade over time? If not, how will blacksmiths have a stable source of income if each player only needs to buy a weapon once?

Yes, they do.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured