Question about guilds

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

1. does the actual guild system mean something or have any goal?
    2. how many people in an in-game guild?
    3. are, the guild, cross faction? beast-man, demons, and human in the same guild?
    4. Is there an alliance system? if yes, a maximum number of guilds/players in a faction?
    5. is there a guild territory system? land or town

thanks for your answer πŸ™‚

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@suruq Yes guilds pursue different goals (trade, fights, etc.). How many people I unfortunately not I'd say. Guild members can only be of one race. About the alliances, there was a discussion and it seems that they should be. Guilds can justify cities at special places and manage them, just the next news should be about it.

If I am not mistaken, in point 6 and 10 you can find the information you are interested in https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/1612/a-compilation-of-everything-we-know-about-fractured/2?page=1

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

thanks for your clarification ^^

• Wiki Editor

Guilds are alignment restricted (not race) according to latest posts (#10 in the same link @muker provided - "Mixed guilds will be alignment-restricted").

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@kellewic said in Question about guilds:

Guilds are alignment restricted (not race) according to latest posts (#10 in the same link @muker provided - "Mixed guilds will be alignment-restricted").

You're both partially mistaken.

@prometheus said in Dungeons & Guild info?:

As for guilds, we're not doing something really out of the ordinary there. A notable peculiarity though is that you'll be able to create both "mixed" guilds and guilds restricted to one of the three races, and that will have an impact on the possibilities available to the guild when it comes to colonization πŸ™‚

@prometheus said in Multiple Races Guild and Bonuses for Race-Restricted Guild:

[...] Mixed guilds will be alignment-restricted anyway! πŸ˜‰ So you'll see guilds of good Humans and Beastmen, or guilds of evil Humans and Demons.

That is to say, you have the option of the guild being race-restricted or alignment-restricted. You must pick one or the other.

This will most likely be chosen on guild creation, with your founding character's race or alignment as the restriction criterion.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@fibs Well, roughly speaking, to be a member of the Guild, you need to live permanently on her planet, otherwise you will not be able to join it. Therefore the angels will be able to be in guilds beastmen

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@suruq said in Question about guilds:

1. does the actual guild system mean something or have any goal?
    2. how many people in an in-game guild?
    3. are, the guild, cross faction? beast-man, demons, and human in the same guild?
    4. Is there an alliance system? if yes, a maximum number of guilds/players in a faction?
    5. is there a guild territory system? land or town

thanks for your answer πŸ™‚

1. Yes, guilds can do many things like trade, gather resources, make their own city(even solo players can do this), become guardsman of a town(RP guilds), and or etc.

2.Currently that number is unknown until Alpha 1 when that is launched, and or when the developers gives us an insight on guilds. But, I don't think guilds will go above and beyond as high numbers because of how scarce resources are, and the survival traits the developers going to add in this game like hunger, thirst, stamina, and etc. Since, you can't feed a giant zerg guild of 200 people it'll be very hard and most likely you'll starve yourself out before the guild does and players might just end of leaving. So, I guess guilds will try and keep an average number under 50 people max or maybe even less depending on how resources are and how to obtain them.

3.Currently, there are no cross-factions as far as the developers came out and said to us. But, demons who turns into Angels may be able to join beastman's guilds, and Beastman who turns into an abomination may join the demons' guilds maybe in the later future. But, if a demon does turn into an Angel then he's allowed to live on Syndisia in peaced and will not be attacked by beastman. As for Beastman, they'll be kicked out of their home planet or killed and will have to settle home on Tataros with the demons. But, don't consider this a FvFvF game since it isn't at all. It's still everyone for themselves, humans can kill other humans, demons can kill other demons, and beastman can kill each other if they choose too. But humans vs humans and demons vs demons conflict will be normal. Especially demons since their home is a full on FFA planet, and anyone can just kill anyone.

1. As far as I know, there isn't. But, I think there will most likely be one in the later future, but currently the developers haven't updated on the whole guild and alliance system just yet. So, we'll have to wait and see.

2. Yes, guilds can capture unoccupied towns, and also towns. Also, guilds can raid other towns and destroy them in hopes that the guild currently owning it will leave, or that guild can rebuild their entire town and try to defend it once more. But, if the guild keeps getting raided and is sick of getting resources to just rebuild since remember resources is scarce it seems. Then, they'll pack their bags and leave. Once, the town is unoccupied for a long period of time(don't know how long), then it'll be free to be captured by anyone. So, to answer your question once more, Yes. Guilds can capture towns and castles, they also can hold resource spots but not technically capture it but essentially protect those lands from anyone else who trespasses even though anyone is freely to come through but they can get killed if another person or guild is already on that resource spot and want it for themselves.

I hope these answer your questions. Have a good day. πŸ™‚

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

For the 1st point I wasn't talking about the in-game guild system but that one: https://fracturedmmo.com/guild-profile/id/1944/

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@suruq Yes, the forum guild is connected to the guild in-game. So, yes there is something for that but anything else we don't know.

• Community Manager

@sparky There's no connection between the guild profiles and the ingame guilds.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@specter There isn't? Oh thank you for clearing that up, since I didn't know if they was connected or not.

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured