Lore or snore...

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@zidroc said in Lore or snore...:

@Jetah 😂 reading up on a bunch of lore can get pretty boring. But sort of, SWTOR videos were about background lore that led up to the conflicts that you play in the game. They were all pretty cool, and gave some neat glimpses into the Star Wars universe. With Fractured, I'd like to see videos about the deities and the conflicts that arose between the families on each planet. I don't want them to ultimately just tell us how the planets split up, I'd like for that to be the story you try to piece together as you run along in game.

I see a game's story more from the perspective of common knowledge. Common knowledge would be how it split, maybe it's taught at home or some type of education, or maybe it's passed through genes or songs.
    My problem with videos is they can be boring and expensive. I could see Fractured doing the still animation similar to RWBY lore videos.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I mean, I thought the lore elements in warframe, in terms of scanning things, was grindyyy. However, I kinda learnt most of the lore I knew from that game by playing through story quests, and I always thought the Cephalon Fragments and over discoveries were just icing on the cake. But yeah, it'll be intresting to see how Fractured handles this, cos there are no 'Story Quests' per-say...

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Jetah I could get behind videos like that.
    @JianZen Hopefully they stay far away from scanners 😷

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured