Trading and market places

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Do we know how trading and market places will work?

Coz I'm kind of hoping for an archeage trade packs style thing, or maybe u set up a marketplace in Ur town and people will be able to purchase whatever is in that market if they find it.

Also, honestly wouldn't be mad with standard press "U" to open Ur marketplace either.
    What would u guys like?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@pakub Well, for convenience, I would like that when we entered the shopping area, we would have access to all sellers. And when the purchase was made, our character first ran to the seller, and then paid. (Imagine a situation where you run to buy a very cheap product, and in front of your nose it is bought :D)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@pakub

I think more like Eve Online where each city will have a Market. You have to travel there to pickup goods purchased or be there to drop off to sell. Whether we can have remote purchases is another idea for later.

Prometheus already mentioned some trading, should be able to use the search bar to find it.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@pakub cross planet transport of resources will be major gameplay. It will require lots of matz, mounts and carts/wagons to set up. So that would be somewhat similar to AA tradepack runs yeah ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

And I would like to see local markets like EVE Online.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

From what I'm seeing here, think I'll be quite pleased with the trading etc

Copyright ยฉ 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured