How varied will the minion options be?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I know there isn't much information put out about minions by the devs yet but I'd figure I'd put this question up just because I am curious. With a physical character you can generally lean towards utility or damage, same with magic with the additional option of healing (that might also count as utility to some people though). I'm curious if there will be the capability of some sort of specializing if you main into charisma aswell.
    Basically I am asking if minions will purely be stat blocks or have some sort of abilities themselves?

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I would think that minions would probably just be stat blocks with an autoattack(read and watch the ability spotlight, specifically the part with the Necromancer). However, it would be interesting if you could directly command them to attack a target of your desire. Having minions with their own abilities would turn into a lot of calculations rather quickly, unless they only ever used their ability once (i.e got close to an enemy, then exploded for massive damage).

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@basileus i think minions will have some skill, it might be like dota 2

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@basileus
    I was kinda thinking like higher tier minions having one or two abilities. Making them triggered or automatic would make things easier aswell. I think ultimately having minion variety could add to the combat, however I do agree any spammable minions probably shouldn't have any abilities, or at least nothing crazy.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured