Cash shop feature for guilds

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

I would like to see a system where guild mates can share/donate (without allow a withdrow) their Dynamight gold to buy guild thingy from the cash shop like:

• banners
    • flags
    • wall stendars
    • tapestries
    • tabards
    • extra crest
    • persoanlized crest
    • extra colors
    • guild player slots

@Benseine suggested:

• laterns
    • decorative trees (resource is a seed and it grows slow till it reaches full state)
    • additional NPC's such as bards, guards, wide viriaty of servants (costs monthly wage ingame)
    • viriaty of fire pits
    • guard dogs (find a wolfs nests with a puppy)
    • stray cats (catch a wild cat)
    • seagull that flies around and shits on players in the settlement (except the owner) (egg ofc)

... but also extra structures and everything aviable for guilds. It's usually hard for just one person to get everything so would be cool to see a system where all guild members can partecipate to buy (real money, dynamight gold or currency) things for the guild.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Completely agree. I'd love to be able to use the Dynamight gold to purchase these things.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

usually the player buys the item but the guild logo is placed on it. this is a personal expense in Warframe, it's not a guild purchase.

If i want a guild banner I'm not donating to the guild for it, because i could be kicked out. Same for everything on your list except guild player slots.

We shouldn't have to pay for guild player slots. There should be a hard limit and that's it. You start another guild.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@jetah said in Cash shop feature for guilds:

We shouldn't have to pay for guild player slots.

I agree. Especially since guild member cap is determined by settlements. Being able to bypass that limit is borderline pay to win.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I've discussed guildslots with Finland before. Don't want to repeat it.

I think best solution is you have a guild section in the cashshop and you place things you buy in the guild settlement. But you own it, and ppl can see who the owner is.

If you leave guild or get kicked all guild cosmetic items return to your cashshop inventory. Same as when settlement get destroyed in a siege.

Guild options (to ALWAYS make to life of a guildleader easier) should be that a certain guildrank can be set to allow decoration (or choose all can do what they want). And guildleader can set a max to everything so it doesn't get too overdecorated (so default settings would be a nice help too). So max for banners, max for flags, max for colours, etc. If you can add an item to the cashshop, you can add a line to the guildsettlement customizationstab too.

I would also like it to be skins/recipies (account bound and not tradable) that you need to craft or collect resources for.
    What I would like to add to the lists are:
    -laterns
    -decorative trees (resource is a seed and it grows slow till it reaches full state)
    -additional NPC's such as bards, guards, wide viriaty of servants (costs monthly wage ingame)
    -viriaty of fire pits
    -guard dogs (find a wolfs nests with a puppy)
    -stray cats (catch a wild cat)
    -seagull that flies around and shits on players in the settlement (except the owner) (egg ofc)

@jetah

usually the player buys the item but the guild logo is placed on it. this is a personal expense in Warframe, it's not a guild purchase.
    If i want a guild banner I'm not donating to the guild for it, because i could be kicked out. Same for everything on your list except guild player slots.

arguing is no sense because if you do not want you are free to not spend money for the guild. This is a suggestion for all those who like invest in the guild.

@target said in Cash shop feature for guilds:

I agree. Especially since guild member cap is determined by settlements. Being able to bypass that limit is borderline pay to win.

lol what's the difference to have 1 guild with 600people or 2 guilds with 600 total (300 each). you people are considering pay to win everything. But ok I don't care the main purpose was of the post is to give something for the cash shop related to the guild instead to the player.

@Benseine

I think best solution is you have a guild section in the cashshop and you place things you buy in the guild settlement. But you own it, and ppl can see who the owner is.

If you leave guild or get kicked all guild cosmetic items return to your cashshop inventory. Same as when settlement get destroyed in a siege.

Guild options (to ALWAYS make to life of a guildleader easier) should be that a certain guildrank can be set to allow decoration (or choose all can do what they want). And guildleader can set a max to everything so it doesn't get too overdecorated (so default settings would be a nice help too). So max for banners, max for flags, max for colours, etc. If you can add an item to the cashshop, you can add a line to the guildsettlement customizationstab too.

Yeah the idea is a page where you can shop the items. once shopped the items will be stored in a guild cosmetic tab. The officers or those with permission will be allow to use those decoration.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I think that It could work with items that doesn't power up the guilda, otherwise i disagree...

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@benseine @Finland

If the funds are being piled into a guild fund (non-refundable) then the individual player doesn't own it. it's owned by the guild leader.

I won't see anyone donating dynamight gold to the guild. if they want to own it then they have to buy it.

These would have to be purchased by the individual player then somehow all them to place said decoration on the guild plot and allow it to be forcibly removed when they leave or are kicked.

Finland what you want is a way to donate to guild and the guild owns it. that is what you suggest in the top post. IE 300 people donate 1dg each. 1 banner is 25dg, which "player" owns it? This doesn't work. You need 1 player to buy the 25dg banner then place it in the guild spot (someone with decoration role can move it) or as you suggested in your last comment.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

(hum... it's my original idea @finland ๐Ÿ™‚ Ok boss !)

I think it's a very important mechanic to implement in-game :
    When you're a Guild-mate and you want to participate in your guild, you don't have much action at your disposition in general. Giving players the possibilities to invest they're own Dynamight Gold in a guild it's very interesting.

Having the possibilities to bought banners, flags, crest, tapestries, road... all cities cosmetics could be very fun for a guild ambiance. How a players would be able to do that by himself ?
    @Benseine suggested additional NPC's with a monthly cost, great idea !

@jetah If I well understand what you write : when you buy a guild stuff you want to keep the usage and reusing it with an other guild if you're kicked-out... It's not my vision of a guild, keeping an usage of a thing and not let this thing used by a guild put a frontier/barrier in a guild-players relationship. If you have invested on Fractured and the game is not like you want and leave... you want to leave with a Dynamight's PC or you want your money back ? Seriously ? ๐Ÿ˜‚ In fact, you put all behind you and your investment and show must go one. So why not same system with a guild ?

@Benseine I don't think a guild stuff would be owned by a players (like I said up) but if you fear a misusing of dynamight gold by a guild leader we could find an another solution.
    For example, a guild leader could propose via a guild interface to there guild-mates a list of thing to buy (like a wedding list) and guildmates could put some dynamight gold on it, at 100% or less. If the item is bought the item would have an information like : "this x item x was given with generosity by ... (list of guild donators)

I think also there 2 type of guild's things : the one for showing the guild renown and the other to show on your character. So yes, for you character you could bought things to you're own usage and that could be benefiting only you : a player own a cape and not a guild crest/sigil/hell mark, so we could think than the crest disappear if you'll be kicked-out/quit a guild.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@gofrit

I buy 500$ worth of guild goods for your guild. a month later I'm kicked out. I want that stuff back! Either it's returned to me or you pay me.

I won't see anyone donating dynamight gold to the guild. if they want to own it then they have to buy it.

I have guild mates that asked why it's not possible to gather money or currency together to buy things for the guild so I started the thread. It's optional if you want spen money or currency on the guild you do otherwise not. Non said that you must spend for the guild.

Finland what you want is a way to donate to guild and the guild owns it. that is what you suggest in the top post. IE 300 people donate 1dg each. 1 banner is 25dg, which "player" owns it? This doesn't work. You need 1 player to buy the 25dg banner then place it in the guild spot (someone with decoration role can move it) or as you suggested in your last comment.

Sorry but i'm not the one asking donation cause would be like a tax. But people are free to give donations. stop insinuating wrong things. The guild owns not players (neither the leader) but everyone with the rights can place the things.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@gofrit In so many games I've seen guildleaders go away from game for RL problems, guilds split up, merge, and in the long run often die out. And usually not because of me... So if any drama happens I would like my โ‚ฌ250 plus of guild cosmetics back plz, thank you very much... ๐Ÿ˜Ž In my over a decade playing of mmorpgs practicly non-stop I've never played guildless. So I think donating that to the guild is a bad plan and will lead to lots of ppl quit. I've seen in two occasions what happens to players in a guild if someone takes all from the guildbank and leaves. Many quit the game over it. And that is just ingane currency and resources. Not cashshop money.

@benseine if a guild die only beacause a GM leave that's not a guild but just a bunch of people following one leading everything. A guild is made by lot of people and if someone leave you can still play and manage the guild.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@finland there are charismatic leaders that everyone wants to follow, and there are leaders who just aren't the same and can't keep it all together. If a charismatic leaders leaves, and there is nobody like him around among the rest of the members. Then guilds fall apart.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@finland

This would be a pretty cool idea! (Don't agree on the guild slots but that's just me ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Would be awesome if there was a guild ledger of any currency donated to the guild for guild purchases though. Maybe it could be a contract that if the person leave of their own free will they don't get anything back but if they're kicked the guild has to pay them 75% of the currency they invested?

I really like the idea that someone enters into a contract with certain terms set out when they enter the guild.
    Would make things like leaving/getting kicked a lot easier as they would know what to expect.

As someone who LOVES decorating and customising this idea of being able to purchase cosmetics with guild funds would be AWESOME!

@mimi if you get kicked the system could give you back 50% of the cosmetics shopped by you. Usually the things for a guild are really expensive and hard to achieve for a single player. This way would be easier to collect things.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@finland
    I was more thinking the actual currency as it would suck for the guild if things around the guild house just up and vanished.
    So if the player was just given currency back it would be better I think
    50% / 75% - just something is better than nothing ๐Ÿ™‚

[EDIT] - plus if it was 50% of the actual items how would you choose which items? Or should it be randomly allocated? I think if someone was to find a cosmetic item out in the world and donates it to the guild that's different than pooled guild funds being used to purchase something though.
    If someone was to find a rare item a fair guild master would give it back if they were kicking the person who donated it. I guess it comes down to the kind of person leading ๐Ÿ™‚

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Iโ€™m saying the developers would never allow any such feature to exist because it could put them under legal problems.

The guild wonโ€™t own anything. It always belongs to the GM. If GM changes then itโ€™s transferred to the new GM.

I would expect to see parents and some adults sue over the loss of cosmetic items from this system. I know DS is not in the US so that would help them but it will happen.

Now Iโ€™m not a lawyer and that wasnโ€™t legal advice but itโ€™s my opinion on what could happen.

Itโ€™s better to let the guild member own what they bought and return it when they leave or kicked from the guild.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

ould expect to see parents and some adults sue over the loss of cosmetic items from this system.

Seriously a sue for a cosmetic virtual loss ? They're mad in US...
    How they could have a loss ? Since lot of years, I read something like that on user agreement : "This account and characters you play is not owned by you, it's a property of xxx society, you have usage of it, this usage could be blocked if...." good luck to sue... usage is different from property so the loss is on the account : not you but the society...

But let's say you right @Jetah. With our system, a guild master or a player didn't have to spend 250โ‚ฌ/$ (or more) because we could all participating in the guild prosperity, so it'll be less โ‚ฌ/$ investment.

And to clear your doubt read [1] and [2] about Dynamight Gold in the Fractured system
    [1]https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/post/4373
    [2]https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/post/4638
    At the moment (i'm not sure about VIP but it will probably be a no), you could only earn Dynamight Gold (DG) in the Foundation (and kickstarter pledge), so you have no possibility to converting โ‚ฌ/$ to DG.... so is not possible to loss โ‚ฌ/$ ๐Ÿ˜‰

So let's say our idea is good for the guild system ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Copyright ยฉ 2018 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured