Short Experimental Content via Seasons/Leagues

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

While looking at a post about expansion ideas, I could see new planets (new content, maybe even asteroids) to allow for some experimental designs but are temporary with an option to export to the normal game.

For those that don't know, many games have temporary content, usually with ladders similar to a tournament, where everyone starts fresh with new characters, no access to previously obtained gear. Sometimes there are changes to the content specific for that time. example would be, 500% quantity of gear dropped. Increased resist to certain mobs. This changes how the game feels when you get to a point where nothing but that 0.01% is an upgrade, that "it has to have perfect attributes or it isn't an upgrade".

Let's take Asteroids, since it was mentioned by Prometheus a while back. An asteroid could be accessible for 3 months, real time, and provide changes to knowledge points, learning slots and boost magic by 100% (double magic damage). Another Asteroid could grant increased gathered materials, 50% additional physical damage, 25% additional physical projectile damage, increased chance for legendary craftables and 50% less Knowledge Point gain. These could be flagged as no-pvp, no friends, no groups, friendly fire damage increased by x, etc too.

I'm wondering if @Prometheus would consider this post-release, as an expansion maybe.

From a financial point, DS could offer time limited cosmetics specific for these events as support packs. the VIP could give a discount on these as well (optional of course).

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@jetah

While looking at a post about expansion ideas, I could see new planets (new content, maybe even asteroids) to allow for some experimental designs but are temporary with an option to export to the normal game.

I don't know how they can add another planet with Laura's help. So I think that if it happens, it will be the intruders, who managed with great sacrifices ( on the planet there are people who do kravavaya ceremonies, bringing in the victims of thousands of people ,which in turn allows them peremeschatsya in galatica and win other "worlds", so to speak katuysha invaders).
    PS I didn't read that you described below, if that

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured