What is your favorite game at this moment?

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Hello fellow future Fractured players. We are all going to sink some time in Fractured in the future, but what about right now? What is you favorite game? Console? PC? or even tabletop?

Share yours and tell us why you play the game!

Here is a template you can use

Currently I like to play:

PC Master race / console / tabletop?

Why do you play this game right now?

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

I will start!

Factorio

PC master race of course

The time you can spend in Factorio is pretty amazing. You can play with friends or alone. The mods that are out there can give you an extra dimension of the game and even more hours of playing! If you like to optimize a complete process/base, this game is the best! (or just spaghetti the hell out of it)

Did I already say that you can fight a lot of alien scum? 😉

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

EVE Online

PC

For me, EVE is the background game I play when there's nothing else around taking my attention. So the simple answer is: Nothing else is grabbing me right now.

That said, the reason EVE is my fallback game is that the player-driven economy and the ever-present risk of shiploss is engaging enough to make activities feel meaningful. Even for someone like me who plays EVE wrong - I'm a filthy casual carebear HiSec miner, which is popularly regarded as being the worst way to play EVE. But I'm a werido that actually likes it. Go figure. 🙂

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Minecraft (skyblock)

All, wherever the game is.

I have limited time to play and get interrupted a lot by kids right now so playing something with bosses or other drawn out battles is out of the question. It has to be a casual game. I like the creative base building of Minecraft combined with the resource scarcity of Skyblock servers.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Blade & Soul, giving Bless Online a little spin

PC Master race, does anything else matter?

I love the beautiful graphics, great story line, and sweet combat system in BnS
    I haven't played Bless enough yet to say for sure but I don't think I am going to stick with it. So far the story isn't compelling and I cant seen to get used to the combat system.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@KairosVal
    EVE Online

Also played for a long time, now on kind of a brake though. And yes I'm also one "filthy casual carebear HiSec miner" 😉 Often I do love to go into wormholes for some gas mining, just for the fun of it.

@Mereni
    Minecraft (skyblock)

The good old Minecraft! I have many many hours into MC. Did not play it for a long time though..

@Gibbx
    Blade & Soul, giving Bless Online a little spin

Never played these type of games. Should give BnS a try someday though. Bless online's combat system is being slaughter online. It does not give me the right feeling, so not tried Bless and probably not going to.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Dark Souls; Grim Dawn.

PC

These two games have a great atmosphere of hopelessness, these games have become for me a home where it's always nice to spend my free time. I like when the game challenges me as well as I like to beat one. 🐶

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Mostly playing Battlefield 1 and WoW to sink time. Giving Bless Online a go too.

PC Master race of course, unless it's a PS4 exclusive 😄

I've been a BF junkie for years, will probably play BF V when it comes out too. Just waiting around for BfA for WoW. Had been waiting a long while to play Bless Online and received a free copy, so why not?

There are actually 2 games I like to play and that is Guild Wars 2 and Factorio.

PC

I like GW2, playing with friend, good story, nice gameplay and always something to do.
    Factorio is just amazing, you are never finished. Everytime you make something new or upgrade something, there are other bottlenecks showing up or other things that needs to be addressed. Also love it how it stimulates my brain in thinking on how to best tackle the problems and how to set up the factories in such a way that they are compact, but still have room for expansion when needed.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@molibden said in What is your favorite game at this moment?:

Dark Souls; Grim Dawn.

PC

These two games have a great atmosphere of hopelessness, these games have become for me a home where it's always nice to spend my free time. I like when the game challenges me as well as I like to beat one. 🐶

Not my type of games but I should at least try Dark Souls, the rest of the world says its fun 😜

@rekoor said in What is your favorite game at this moment?:

Mostly playing Battlefield 1 and WoW to sink time. Giving Bless Online a go too.

PC Master race of course, unless it's a PS4 exclusive 😄

I've been a BF junkie for years, will probably play BF V when it comes out too. Just waiting around for BfA for WoW. Had been waiting a long while to play Bless Online and received a free copy, so why not?

Also played BF1, and many other BF games. I find them more interesting then for example CoD. I tried Bless, but no success for me 😞

@evolgrinz said in What is your favorite game at this moment?:

There are actually 2 games I like to play and that is Guild Wars 2 and Factorio.

PC

I like GW2, playing with friend, good story, nice gameplay and always something to do.
    Factorio is just amazing, you are never finished. Everytime you make something new or upgrade something, there are other bottlenecks showing up or other things that needs to be addressed. Also love it how it stimulates my brain in thinking on how to best tackle the problems and how to set up the factories in such a way that they are compact, but still have room for expansion when needed.

Omg yes Factorio! It is almost an addiction right now, just. one. more. improved. before i have to sleep.. 6 hours later...

@evolgrinz said in What is your favorite game at this moment?:

PC

Omg yes Factorio! It is almost an addiction right now, just. one. more. improved. before i have to sleep.. 6 hours later...

Happened yesterday to me lol. Like, oh it's late I should go to bed, just let me connect this new factory setup, then found out the supply of materials was too low, so had to fix that too. Long story short. Went to bed 2 hours later than I wanted too 😛

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@evolgrinz Me last Saturday: starts new rail world just before he wants to sleep, 6 hours later. Sun is rising. I ruined my sleep. this game 😜

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Witcher 3

Console PS4 Pleb

I Love the story, The wild hunt actually feels like something to be feared a ancient inter-dimensional invasion force brought here by magic, Geralt,Triss, Ciri and Yen are all great characters who you actually feel apart of.

Also Magic is sick and #FashionSouls

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured