Hi :)

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Hi,

Names Aethe,

I'm new to looking into this game, i prefer games with a decent crafting system to them with multiple aspects, eg farming/cooking, gathering and crafting, rather than the shallow buy from a vendor with tokens or have to farm creatures for hours for drops, i like to create.

I have played BDO, TESO, Archeage and LOTRO in the past, i'm hoping that fractured will be able to fill the niche i'm chasing with a decent and meaningful system.

Hopefully they have plans to make some posts with how their systems will be fleshed out so i can decide if this game will be for me 🙂

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@Aethe said in Hi 🙂:

Hi,

Names Aethe,

I'm new to looking into this game, i prefer games with a decent crafting system to them with multiple aspects, eg farming/cooking, gathering and crafting, rather than the shallow buy from a vendor with tokens or have to farm creatures for hours for drops, i like to create.

I have played BDO, TESO, Archeage and LOTRO in the past, i'm hoping that fractured will be able to fill the niche i'm chasing with a decent and meaningful system.

Hopefully they have plans to make some posts with how their systems will be fleshed out so i can decide if this game will be for me 🙂

I think it will most likely be a mixture of the two. Example hunting mobs to get resources. If so from the past experience with them on a different game it's pretty balanced between the two. Plus the drops help you out too

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello Aethe!

LG
    Mata

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

hey guys

• DymStudios - CEO

@aethe said in Hi 🙂:

Hi,

Names Aethe,

Welcome Aethe! You definitely won't be disappointed by crafting in Fractured 🙂 The whole economy is player-driven and based on crafting, with no grinding. Equipment will highly replaceable and there will be a hunger/thirst system, so crafters will always be pivotal in the community (within and outside guilds). Of course all of this will be covered in one of our future Feature Spotlights!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured