Can't change starting Attributes?

• Good Morning,

Just purchased the founders edition yesterday and briefly created a few characters. Each time I noticed there was no way to increase or "re-pool" the starting attributes that were automatically assigned to my character (and they seemed to be based on the one of the 4 backgrounds I chose).

I've researched this and nothing came up other than in the wiki, etc, that we have a pool of attributes, there are basically more "points" it requires to go above 15 or so in any one stat... all of which tells me I should be able to allocate my starting attributes. Yet I wasn't able to with any of my characters.

Please advise, thank you. 😕

Btw, I also tried finding a topic around starting attributes not being able to allocated in the forums and couldn't find one - so apologies if I'm bringing up a topic that has already been addressed.

• @Mawr Hello hero Mawr,

In character creation you can change your attribute points using the arrows that are slightly translucent on either side of the attribute points before completing the character.
    Alternatively you can press the respec button in the game in Character on the right side under the attributes, but keep in mind that with this method you have to wait a week before you can do it again.

• @LordSkykal said in Can't change starting Attributes?:

@Mawr Hello hero Mawr,

In character creation you can change your attribute points using the arrows that are slightly translucent on either side of the attribute points before completing the character.
    Alternatively you can press the respec button in the game in Character on the right side under the attributes, but keep in mind that with this method you have to wait a week before you can do it again.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Last night I swear I kept trying to press where the left arrow would have been, and nothing was happening to lower the stats. Will have to check again

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured