All blacksmith stuff disapear after the first forge was destroyed

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@Kralith, @Prometheus, @LordSkykal I think we had encountered a big problem.
    Last time I say that we had a lot of "not flat terrain", so we tryed to rebuild the cities, to have enough space to put all our building.
    a) We had 2 blacksmith building (one with a forge T1 and one with T2 forge). We needed to destroy both to gain some space.
    b) We build a third blacksmith structure. We moved all the T1 forge (and chest) from the first building to the 3rd building. And from the 2nd building to the 1st we moved the T2 forge only.
    c) We destroyed the 2nd blacksmith building, and rebuilded it. nothing terrible happens
    d) We moved the T2 Forge on the first blacksmith building created in the city to the new constructed building.
    e) We destroyed the first blacksmith and the horror begins... We lost all the forge and all the chest (and all the stuff in, ingot, armor, weapons) present in the two other blacksmith building 😵

• Wiki Editor

@Gofrit said in All blacksmith stuff disapear after the first forge was destroyed:

e) We destroyed the first blacksmith and the horror begins... We lost all the forge and all the chest (and all the stuff in, ingot, armor, weapons) present in the two other blacksmith building

Actual you encountered that?
    I remember from last test we had 3 blacksmiths, but not sure, if there was such a problem.
    Do I understand it right, that you removed a building that had chests and full forges?
    Would it not be right to lose the content of the building too?

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@Kralith We destroyed a building without anything in it : no forge, no chest... all was previously moved with the moved function in an another blacksmith building.
    => All was destroyed in the two other building. Like they was linked with the first building Builded in the cities

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured