Unable to Upgrade Founder's Pack (Solved)

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I'm having a transaction-related issue regarding the Founder's Packs, and I wanted to upgrade my own since I liked enough of the game and what it has to offer to want to support it further.

Prior to the beta and the partnership with Gamigo, I had the option to upgrade my Founder's Pack; however, Glyph doesn't provide any option to do so whenever I'm redirected from Fractured's official website to their website while signed in.

Whenever I sign out of Glyph, the four tiers of Founder's Packs become visible and available for purchase. If I try to purchase one of those Founder's Packs (one that would be a direct upgrade to my current one) after being prompted to sign in, this happens:

alt text

Since Fractured's website didn't specify any way to contact them and I wasn't sure if Gamigo is now the place we should contact instead, I sent in a bug report which I assume was probably logged, but I was hoping they would reach out to me instead.

I couldn't get any help in the Discord server either regarding the matter either. Does anyone know where I can contact the Devs or a Representative to get this resolved?

Thanks in advance,

The shop is managed by Gamigo, so your best bet is to open a ticket directly from Glyph.

By the way, go to the Fractured webstore, not the Glyph one. It will show you the packs to which you can upgrade to. By purchasing from them you will be redirected to the Glyph store, but this time it should work.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@spoletta Thanks, I'll contact them. I wasn't sure who I was supposed to contact since I purchased my Founder's Pack quite some time before the partnership.

By the way, go to the Fractured webstore, not the Glyph one. It will show you the packs to which you can upgrade to. By purchasing from them you will be redirected to the Glyph store, but this time it should work.

Yeah, that's how I did it. I clicked on my account at the top right of the screen, clicked this—

Thank you for your support! Click here to check out the store if you're interested in upgrading your pledge pack.

—and it took me to the store page with all of the packs (they used to have descriptions), and I clicked the one that would be a direct upgrade to my current one which led to me to being redirected to Glyph's store; however, this is what it shows me while I'm signed in without the reduction in price:

alt text

If I go directly to the Glyph store for Fractured while signed in, I'm shown this:

alt text

Finally, when I'm signed out of Glyph, I can see every Founder's Pack as shown below:

alt text

I'll see if Gamigo can do anything about it because I'd like to upgrade my pack before release even though that's quite a ways away anyway.

• @Fi Were you able to solve this problem? I'm experiencing the same issue.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@Taj said in Unable to Upgrade Founder's Pack:

@Fi Were you able to solve this problem? I'm experiencing the same issue.

Yeah, this is apparently the issue:
    ApplicationFrameHost_RFucHUDf6E.png

Whichever pack we purchased before they partnered with Gamigo (or left their alpha phase of testing), we are stuck with that pack and whatever benefits it grants. I asked the person who responded to me if the pack I have gives the equivalent to any of the current packs like the Gold or the Platinum one, but I didn't get a proper answer to that question.

• @Fi I was just looking at this as well out of curiosity and noticed that a few things are different compared to the packs leading them to not be compatible. For example, look at the "Adept" pack. The original pack gave out 2000 credits while the current bronze pack of the same price only gives 500 credits.

Packs

As you can see, upgrading this pack to the current next pack of "Silver" would be kind of weird as you wouldn't get any more credits. In fact, in comparing the 2 stores, even the amount of tokens has changed yet the prices have stayed the same:

Old
    Old above new below

17645e03-8319-4c10-94d1-e415581bc28f-image.png

Seems the entire store amounts have changed completely. I'm not sure if this was addressed in the developer streams but this is probably why the packs are incompatible now.

• Content Creator

Well, they never said that upgrading would be available for unlimited time. Eventually, promo levels become incompatible with new offerings so that you can't upgrade further. That is pretty standard.

Guess if you want a better pack now, you got to buy it outright and have 2 packs/accounts available to you.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured