PvP Combat Skill Cap

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

hey just learned about this game like 2 minutes ago seems pretty neat yeah ok here are my thoughts on it that i already posted on twitter if you care about me and my opinons (you dont) so i wont type them again cause i dont have fingers https://twitter.com/TheWholeMyux/status/977210544745865216 (this is called shilling)

provided the devs know how to make their mechanics flow well with each other and dont make anything tedious for the sake of being tedious my main issue, along with every other pvp mmo, is if the combat will be fun to do. so basically im wondering what experience the devs have with action combat, what movement style itll be (locked or full movement, or maybe a hybrid idk) and the big question being if it has a decently high skill cap, which also begs the question of if there will be any advanced tech to learn

also if theres RNG misses and resists embedded in the combat cause if there is just miss me with that shit

anyway im a harsh person with harsh opinions but in reality u got some decent potential over here, actually managing to make a game that can please the cowards and the pkers is very impressive and u have my blessings

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

The game will have an isometric view similar to mobas, rts, and many dungeon crawlers. So the skill cap will depend on how the skills interact.

The movement is stop to cast or use an ability, iirc. All movement is mouse clicking currently but there was a WASD thread.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah said in PvP Combat Skill Cap:

The game will have an isometric view similar to mobas, rts, and many dungeon crawlers. So the skill cap will depend on how the skills interact.

The movement is stop to cast or use an ability, iirc. All movement is mouse clicking currently but there was a WASD thread.

Just mouseclicking. Period 😛

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

i know its mouse clickin im talkin about if the skills are movement locked or not i.e. if u slash a sword are you locked in place while you do it or can you move around still. my preference is locked movement personally but im always fine with full movement if its done well. though i absolutely hate mouse movement down to my very bones and if its the only (viable) option it might kill the game for me, but that has yet to be seen

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@myux well I hope to see a combat design like a common moba

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured