Spell cast bug + other

• Hello,

Spells with stacks (e.g Relocate or heal) when activated twice very quickly (double tap the correct key) lose all stacks and often fail. Chanelled spells with no stacks often fail as well.). When stunned you want to get out of there asap yet you end up burning all stacks and not being saved. This is especially annoying as the servers are not stable, there is high MS around Europe so sometimes you think the game didn't read you wanting to use the ability, you click again and end up not getting anywhere. It's a life or death thing unfortunately should be fixed

CDR does work in game as far as I see but when you click C it does not show.

I have now killed a few Red players and was not able to pick their gear up? - Do they need to have a specific kill count to loot gear, or what is this about?

I have tried enchanting Tier 2 crit chance 3 times and it loaded up with the other possible enchantment Luck tier 1 - now I'm not sure if this is broken, the game always picks the weaker tier or perhaps it's a 50/50% chance, but I thought it's worth mentioning as it did my head in so perhaps is worth double checking

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Contucky said in Spell cast bug + other:

Spells with stacks (e.g Relocate or heal) when activated twice very quickly (double tap the correct key) lose all stacks and often fail. Chanelled spells with no stacks often fail as well.)

Can confirm that also a weird bug for me.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

same for me, always happened from the beginning of the beta.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured