Town siege - yesterday

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Hello, all
    Yesterday night, in the war between the two city "BussyBurg" vs "LaRuche".

When the war started, the attackers were already in the city. At the clock start, they fight us and destroyed the flag.
    Why the attacker where not teleported out of the wall at the start and in there tent ? To me it's the biggest bug so far.

There also a bug on the war time, La Ruche is EU zone so battling at 3am is not right. the next war at 1am UTC is not right also. You also need to fix it.

Another bug : we put some war-machine to try to protect the flag a little (to see if we could avoid the one-shoot bug of the flag). The attacker could rotate it before and after.. this is a NO : how a defender war-machine could be oriented by an attacker ?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

That is horrible. I am very sad to hear that the attackers can be inside the city when the war starts. My sympathies.

• Respect for la ruche to admit that they put war machines around the flag which is an exploit.

• Wiki Editor

@Gofrit I heared from your lost yesterday too and we discussed that at many places.
    Since the previous Raids already showed that there is literally nothing you can do as a defender to protect your town fairly and this got reported by Braavos (and hopefully our guys too, since i could not participate), the Sieges had have been deactivated directly, not if the first town was fallen in reason of the terrible balance.
    At least good, they did it now, but it doesn't help La Ruche in any kind.

I wish your guys a hopefully good new start.

@Gofrit said in Town siege - yesterday:

There also a bug on the war time, La Ruche is EU zone so battling at 3am is not right. the next war at 1am UTC is not right also. You also need to fix it.

For this one i already made a bug Report here in Forum and with the form from the Discord.
    https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/15042/raid-time-primetime-eu-for-raided-town-gets-ignored-timeframe-of-raid-is-us-time
    I really hope this one will not get ignored.

@ZERSZERSZERSZERSZERSZERS said in Town siege - yesterday:

Respect for la ruche to admit that they put war machines around the flag which is an exploit.

You really want to blame them for using AND reporting that?
    I see what you are doing here.
    I just tell you, who sits in a glass house should not throw stones.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured