📚Role build skills

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Will the system "build" skills? I'd like to see during the holidays we could save multiple variations of builds, not to set everything manually. I. e. - suppose I have there is 5 slots. The first I shall call PVE and having collected the necessary build, I press the save button. Then I click on the second build, I'll call her and set up PVP skills, then save. This in turn will facilitate the Assembly of skills for the players. We don't have to waste our time on this. This thing you could see in the game Diablo 3 "The Armory"

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@muker Mate we can set up every single spell what's the point to have a system like that? I would prefer to change every single spell manually.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@finland Fast assembly
    Some are too lazy to rebuild the skills (me xD)

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

This will allow players to quickly move between roles such as the hill, tank, DD, sup, etc

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@muker for English speakers, we'd called that a role.

you want the ability to setup certain builds or roles, then when you're at the fire just open your skills and click on roles then on a build. Plenty of games do that and I don't see why Fractured wouldn't have that.

Diablo 3, WoW, Rift, Eve Online (you just need a new ship), FFXIV and I'm sure others have it.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@jetah said in 📚Build skills:

@muker for English speakers, we'd called that a role.

you want the ability to setup certain builds or roles, then when you're at the fire just open your skills and click on roles then on a build. Plenty of games do that and I don't see why Fractured wouldn't have that.

Diablo 3, WoW, Rift, Eve Online (you just need a new ship), FFXIV and I'm sure others have it.

Ability to install assemblies and call them. And then and quickly to change during vacation.I like versatile players, I would like to quickly change builds that I have configured, that's all.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@muker

i'm just saying the google translation isn't using the correct language.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@jetah Yes.. this is a problem.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Build Templates a la Guild Wars 1 would be preferential, especially for a system that allows for flexibility in changing setups. Icing on the cake: saves armor selections with Skill/Talent selections.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Template

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Translation:

You can save your skill setups to multiple pages and switch to them without having to manually adjust every skill individually / waste time.

Sounds good to me!

Copyright © 2018 Dynamight Studios | Fractured

Looks like your connection to Fractured Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.