Discord Update Not posted anywhere else

• I'm posting here to just voice my opinion that as a fractured loyalist i'm actually kinda surprised that a major update and roadmap is a "Few days" away only posted on discord. No disrespect but i'm chomping at the bit to see more updates for the game and any info i can grab is great. But i'm baffled that such a major update as "doubling the team" and "few days" would be posted only one place. Sorry to the nerds who at this point i could call out by name saying " communication team" and blah blah blah, but for real. I'm curious why a copy paste wasn't included because if discord is the main line of communication maybe just close the website?
    Olive pit if i see you post here i'm going to go ahead and make it my life's journey to make sure we meet in game.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

If we'd be talking about the actual announcement here, I'd wholeheartedly agree with you, but this is 'an announcement of an announcement'. Basically nothing more than a simple 'keep being patient a little longer, we've got exciting news we're going to share with you soon'. Such things should only go with media that is 'quick'.
    I fully expect the real announcement to be on Discord, the Fractured page and Kickstarter updates.

• Content Creator

Also remember, there is an expectation when something is posted as a Kickstarter update or a post in the News section. These announcements are considered official. As such, they can't just be a copy/paste of a Discord post, they must be proofread and formatted as a professional announcement. A longer process than many may realize.

As Logain said, this is more of a 'Heads up, keep an eye out for more'

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Why the call out to me? I am confused. Also finding me in game is easy as I regularly announce where i'm doing trades (and for which town) so why make it into a challange?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured