Hoping Factured Fills that Void!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I am known by several names though I am more commonly known as either Drac (Dracarys Dreiraeth) or D3str0minate. I've been playing MMOs since '97 when I first played Ultima Online on the Atlantic Shard.

As for me? I am a nerd with an unusual affinity for picking up really heavy things. I am a large guy with a large beard and I look like I may have just walked off the set of Vikings. In games, I love gathering, crafting, taming, and PvE challenges. However, I love the sense of danger and the stories open world free for all full loot pvp brings to a game.

I left UO for Shadowbane in 2001 then dabbled in EQ2 in 2004 before getting consumed by WoW in 2005 for about 5 years. Since around 2010, I have played almost any and all MMOs in existence yet I have never been able to vill the void UO left back in 2001.

I started playing Legends of Aria in Alpha and was a very hardcore player for almost 2 years before there was a mass exodus. In the beginning it has a lot of great UO nostalgic features that really drew me to the game and the devs decided to bring the game in a completely different direction in order to attract a player base that were not just UO vets. I quit playing over a year ago now.

Today, the game I play most is Path of Exile. I am an Eternal supporter and I created the Unique item "Jaws of Agony".

I've had my eye on Fractured for a couple years now I believe and I've been loosely following it. I'm excited to see what direction they will take it and how they will monetize it. If they can manage to get a good art team, and sell cosmetic items that will be great. If they start selling shortcuts, resources, gear, or advantages to get ahead or catch up to others...that may severely affect my opinion of the game. We'll see but I'm excited none the less.

• Content Creator

@Drac said in Hoping Factured Fills that Void!:

I am a nerd with an unusual affinity for picking up really heavy things. I am a large guy with a large beard and I look like I may have just walked off the set of Vikings.

Did I write this profile...I get called Gandalf, and Santa a lot, but I also pass for a Viking myself, and slung some heavy steal working the Carnival and Circus circuit in the 90s.

Welcome aboard. I got my start on UO, but was mostly enamored of EverQuest before Planes of Power nerfed it (I was a Beta Tester for EQ, I'm even credited in the original rulebook)

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@Drac welcome to the forum!
    If the devs are able to deliver what's in their mind I'm pretty sure Fractured will be the real next thing! 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello Drac!

LG
    Mata

@Drac Hello and welcome aboard

Hi Welcome! 🙂

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Welcome aboard 🤗

waves from an UO prodo shard

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL