Buying VIP with Dynamight Tokens?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Will it be possible to buy VIP with Dynamight Tokens in the complete game?

Sorry if this question was already asked but I could find something related on the search function in the forum.

Thx
    Keta

• Content Creator

This is doubtful, as the main way you get Dynamight Tokens is also how you get VIP status, by your Founder Pack level...as such, it would hardly make sense to make VIP available for tokens, or at least, not at a low enough token price that it isn't just easier to upgrade your founder pack instead.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@GamerSeuss said in Buying VIP with Dynamight Tokens?:

doubtful, as the main way you get Dynamight Tokens is also how you get VIP status

I am talking more about the finished product. Once the game is out there wont be any Founder Packs anymore and you will be able to purchase VIP separately via the store. So why not make it so you can purchase it with Dynamight Tokens. Those can be purchased with real money so you can just say 2000 Tokens = 10 $ in the store and 1 month VIP is also ~10 $. It would be the logical conclusion for me to be able to buy VIP with Tokens.
    Or am I missing something?

• Content Creator

like with most games, they will more than likely cut out the middle step and just sell VIP access directly, and Dynamight tokens directly, and not have the whole secondary market

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured