PvP Build? Is the game balanced?

• I'm new to the game, and got some people saying that pvp is actually unbalanced cause mage oneshoots blabla.

I wanted to know here, with more experienced players, what's the best pvp build at the moment? Is it unbalanced?

Thanks,
    x

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Hello sir,

While mages are very strong offensively, they do tend to be squishy. I currently run a melee build with warg hide armour which gives hp and magic resist and I do not get one shot 🙂 In fact I tanked like 4 mages for a solid minute before getting downed yesterday. I did spam a lot of bandages though. Best you can do is probably try out the game before judging it! Any more questions I can help with?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Not really unbalanced but not balanced aswell, the melees get really strong with higher tier gear and weapons while mages are strong fast but stagnate more or less later on. And everything depends on your skills mostly and whom you encouter with those, so there will always be the case where you counter the enemy or the other way around alone skillwise.

• Wiki Editor

@Imyourfriend i am not an PVP player, so i can't say much at the builds, maybe others can help here.

But i can tell you about state of the game and the balancing.
    This Game is far from being finished. It is actual in it's alpha phase and it is a real alpha, means not this, what you maybe know as EA (early access) from Steam, where the game should be almost ready for release.
    That also means, the game isn't balanced at all, because there are not implemented all core features of the game.
    The Devs already do a good job to balance things a bit, even it isn't a task for an alpha. Usually Balancing is a task for beta tests.
    So don't expect any good balancing in PVP.
    The actual state is just for testing this and giving useful ans constructive feedback to the Devs.

Hope you enjoying anyways the game in its actual state.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Kralith said in PvP Build? Is the game balanced?:

@Imyourfriend i am not an PVP player, so i can't say much at the builds, maybe others can help here.

But i can tell you about state of the game and the balancing.
    This Game is far from being finished. It is actual in it's alpha phase and it is a real alpha, means not this, what you maybe know as EA (early access) from Steam, where the game should be almost ready for release.
    That also means, the game isn't balanced at all, because there are not implemented all core features of the game.
    The Devs already do a good job to balance things a bit, even it isn't a task for an alpha. Usually Balancing is a task for beta tests.
    So don't expect any good balancing in PVP.
    The actual state is just for testing this and giving useful ans constructive feedback to the Devs.

Hope you enjoying anyways the game in its actual state.

you forgot to mention about squishing bugs being part of the reason for the tests!!
    We must squish ALL the bugs!!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured