🔧 Testing forum features/things
If you want start a poll just click the "poll" icon:
- You can choose the title of the poll.
- You can choose a maximum of 9 options (answers).
- You can choose the number of answers an user can select. If only one the options will be radio buttons for more than one the options will be check box.
- You can chose an expiration date if you want close the poll otherwise don't put a date and will nevere expire.
Carefull on the Poll Options because the char "-" will truncate the sentence/phrase.
Once you will create the Poll you will not able to edit or delete it! the only way is to delete the thread/reply.
More than one asked me how to use emoji on the forum titles. I'm using a tablet so that's a feature integrated with the keyboard but we are allowed to copy/past so I will provide you all a full list. If you want use emoji inside posts you can click the icon:
Or just type ":" and wait to load the feature to select emoji. It's an autocomplete list so you need to type something to start filter the list.
Otherwise use this list.
Some looks bugged due ascii not supported. But perfectly working on mobile!
When you start a new topic by clicking a button like this one:
You will be allowed to add some tags in the bottom of the window.
Click that sentece to start writing your tags. Once you have wrote your tag just press Enter to confirm it. If succesfull you will see a lightblue background.
- Tags are limited to 5. You will not allowed to put more than 5 tags for each thread.
- Each tag is limited ot a min of 3 charset length. Empty spaces are counted as charset. The first char must be a letter.
- Each tag is limited ot a max of 15 charset length. Empty spaces are counted as charset.The first char must be a letter.
In this forum you have 2 Replies function/feature.
The first one allows you to reply the Thread by clicking:
You will find this button in the end of the thread page or at the end of the main post.
The other Reply option can be found at the end (bottom right corner) of every post in the thread.
By clicking it will start the reply by taging the writer of that specific post. So use this function if you mind to answer directly to a specifc wirter/post. Otherwise for a generic reply use the main button.
The Quote option can be found at the end (bottom right corner) of every post in the thread.
With this feature you can easly start a reply by taging that specifc writed and copy/pasting the whole post/reply.
You can also limit the quote by pre-selecting a part of the phrase
and then click the word "quote". This way you will start a new reply by quoting only that part.
Quotes can be done manually also:
- Use the char "@" to tag an user
- Use the char ">" for the quote level
- You can chain the char ">" for multy level quotes. Like ">>>" it's like a 3rd level.
If you like a specific Thread/Post or a specific answer you an upvote it by leaving a welcome "LIKE". It works like on facebook when you click the . So do not hesitate to like likes around!
The Like option can be found at the end (bottom right corner) of every post in the thread.
If you want to leave a like just click the "^". Don't worry you can remove your like when you want by re-clicking it
Thanks to @muker that started a topic for Reputation (like) - https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/920/the-reputation-of-the-account/7
The Tools option can be found at the end (bottom right corner) of every post in the thread.
That menu will open a new popup with 6 features/options.
- Edit - You can modify your post/reply.
- Delete - You can delete your post/reply.
- Bookmark - You can flag the post/reply you like to easly access in the future of just if you like to read it later cause you think it's usefull.
- Facebook - you can share that post/reply to facebook.
- Twitter- you can share that post/reply to twitter.
- Google+ - you can share that post/reply to google plus.
You can set Notification rules of each Thread or categories. Below the list with links of each category of the forum:
- News & Announcements
Design journals and other major updates from Dynamight Studios.
- Development Updates
Brief reviews of the latest implementations to Fractured Alpha 1.
- Welcome to Fractured
Introduce yourself to the Fractured community!
- General Discussions
Discuss Fractured and let us know of your suggestions and ideas.
- Questions & Answers
Got a question? Ask the developers of Fractured and the community!
- Guild Recruitment
Promote your future guild or let the world know you're looking for one.
- Non-English Discussions
Discuss Fractured and give us your feedback in your language!
~ Deutsche Diskussion
~ Discussion Français
~ Discusión Español
~ Discussão Português
~ Discussioni Italiane
~ Обсуждение на Русском
~ Thảo Luận Tiếng Việt
- Off Topic
Discuss topics not related to Fractured. No spam allowed.
This way you can set up:
Ignoring for example is good to avoid notifications from Threads/Categories that you don't care.
You will find that button (Not Watching) at the bottom of the main Post or at the end of the Thread page.
You can choose to order the reply of a thread in 3 different way:
You will find that button (Sort by) at the bottom of the main Post or at the end of the Thread page.
If you have failed creating a thread or for any other reason you can complete delete it by going here:
You will find that button (Topic Tools) at the bottom of the main Post or at the end of the Thread page.
- You can only delete your Threads not the Threads of others.
- You may also ask to a Moderator to purge it or to move the Thread to another category if you have made it in a wrong one.
Don't forget to leave a like to this thread. Thank you ♡
Me, too, liked function test
so it worked?
@lohen Due to the fact that it can not be edited after publication, it is not a very convenient function, but it still remains interesting.
@lohen you can take a look
@finland Put this post under the tag FAQ FORUM
@finland i still remain interested
EDITED the main post.
- added a list of emoji usable on titles and posts
EDITED the main post.
- added a guide for thread Tags
- added a guide for thread and post Replies
- added a guide for post Quotes
- added a guide for post Likes
EDITED the main post.
- added a guide for post/reply Tools (Edit/Delete/Bookmarks/Share)
- added a guide for thread Notifications
- added a guide for thread Sort
- added a guide for thread Tools
@finland In the delete section of the topic, to clarify that the subject can completely remove Modera asking about it( if this topic is your). And leave a link to Modera. In addition, you can ask Modera to change the theme, if it was published in the wrong.