Are guilds world specific.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I agree with Gothix. Guilds should not have restrictions. As it has been stated alignment could be ever changing. Race to me has no significance as a restriction. Guilds will naturally limit themselves by member attributes. I personally wouldn't see the point of adding a person that lived on another planet who would most likely not be involved with guild activities. Thus I limited our guild as the leader myself without the game putting a restriction on it.

@Gothix Yes Yes and once again yes 👍

The restrictions kinda feel like a very out of place obstacle in a game like Fractured that has so little limiting barriers.

• Content Creator

Except that Fractured is trying to encourage player interaction in the Economy. By allowing a Guild to include anybody, a Guild can invite a wide range of players, and then exclusively trade within their Guild, locking everyone else out...not what the Devs want.

Granted, you can create an Internet OverGuild and then have alliances within the Guilds of the game, but it is an additional step...plus this encourages players who play more than one character to join other diverse guilds and spread the game around a little bit. The thing they don't want is an OverGuild of the game, of course, that doesn't mean one won't develop, but they can try to discourage it.

@Ostaff said in Are guilds world specific.:

@Jignutz

Yes, I do. It is the way the game is currently implemented. Create a new account, go to "Create Guild" and you will see that the race is set to your hero profile's selected race. Within the last alpha test, we were able to have guild members of all alignments, therefore guilds are not alignment restricted.

A major flaw of this comment is that the guilds on the website have nothing to do with the guilds in-game. It is only there for pre-planning.

From what I understand, Guilds are planned to be only alignment restricted. Humans can join both beastfolk or demon guilds, if they have the right alignment. The website and only the website will have the race restrictions, even if only temporarily. If a player wants to start as a demon and become an angel, they then too can become a member of a beastfolk guild if they wish. Same for abominations joining evil guilds.

@Xzait said in Are guilds world specific.:

d, Guilds are planned to be only alignment restricted. Humans can join both beastfolk or demon guilds, if they have the

The game itself is already set to allow all alignments into a guild... the website just re-enforces it. We will see if they change, but I am highly doubting they will. If they do change it, it will be to remove the restrictions completely.

anyhow... as the game stand right this moment... guilds are race bound and not alignment bound.

@Ostaff to be fair... there is only 1 race... so saying that guilds is race bound is pointless. If with these PvP tests just rescently, even alignment didn't matter... then guilds have no limitations at all, realistically.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured