Wizard Towers

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'd love to be able to build a wizard tower on a wilderness plot! 🙂 Specifically:

• Multiple interior stories (at least three!)
    • Ability to place the crafting stations for weaving, staff creation, and item enchanting (as well as a real fireplace/bed for memorization)
    • Outdoor herb garden plots and animal pens (in the eight tiles around the central tile)
    • No upkeep; just up-front upgrade/build costs
    • Customizations for my Aristocrat pack! 🙂 (I'd trade existing bonuses for this.)

I could see other themes as well:

• Hunter's Lodge (allows placing of woodworking and leatherworking stations/tubs)
    • Outlaw Camp (blacksmithing stations)

That would provide more options than just which city to join.

Great idea!

• Wiki Editor

In general i nice idea.

But this one:

@Roccandil said in Wizard Towers:

is probably not possible for reason of restrictions in the isometric game mechanic.
    You just can do this, if you instancing your houses.
    Salem the Game did that, if you enter a house you get an own separate house instance, where it is possible to have house levels, but they all had their own instances separated from game world.

• Content Creator

@Kralith said in Wizard Towers:

In general i nice idea.

But this one:

is probably not possible for reason of restrictions in the isometric game mechanic.
    You just can do this, if you instancing your houses.
    Salem the Game did that, if you enter a house you get an own separate house instance, where it is possible to have house levels, but they all had their own instances separated from game world.

Old School RuneScape also uses an instanced housing plot

@Kralith said in Wizard Towers:

Multiple interior stories (at least three!)

I've seen multi-story isometric tower interiors (I think Baldur's Gate had them). As I remember, it's mostly a question of what's grayed out and what's not.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured