Feedback and advice 1 (from the 38-year-old player)

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I wanted to collect cotton in the vale of shadow combat spots. I received a tutorial item ban warning. Also, I could not find any stone there.

the fatigue system should be improved. I should be able to lie down and rest wherever I want. I don't need a 15kg stone to start a fire.

I can't mining on someone else's land. But why? what is stopping me, invisible hand?

I killed a rabbit. There was no one around me to do a kill steal. I got the error you can't loot this body.

I can't get to the blacksmith counter without being a member of a city. Not everyone is friendly. Some of the creatures in nature live in flocks, some live alone. You lose the solo players.

There is a hidden class system. Limitations to freedom hinder creativity. A warrior should also be able to cast spells. it is already getting a bonus with int.

quick attributes change should be possible.We do not want to develop 6 separate characters.

Is it a game suitable for the graphics settings that can be pvp with minimum hardware like lol? I agree to log into the game with a monthly fee, but I don't want to buy a new pc. With your low settings
    I'm getting 15-20 fps. I have known fps improvement methods for years.

Will solo pve be an endless experience. Will we meet creatures with random statuses in random dungeons? There were no creatures I couldn't kill solo in a few days.

Why would old uo lovers prefer you when they have free-to-play albion online and legends of aria.

thanks and congratulations for fractured 😊

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@kuunkhaai said in Feedback and advice 1 (from the 38-year-old player):

Is it a game suitable for the graphics settings that can be pvp with minimum hardware like lol? I agree to log into the game with a monthly fee, but I don't want to buy a new pc. With your low settings

There is no absolutely necessary monthly fee. It is optional.

I have a 8 year old pc. Low settings, 55-60 FPS. What graphics card do you have? Do you have a SSD?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

This post is deleted!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

intel core i5 cpu 3,2ghz, 8gb ram, ati radeon hd 6510 video card. 1tb hdd , dont have ssd.
    so my pc is pretty old.
    Thank you for caring.😊

The ati radeon hd 6510 is a 9 year old low end graphics card. You can't expect to play current games with it.

• Wiki Editor

@kuunkhaai said in Feedback and advice 1 (from the 38-year-old player):

I wanted to collect cotton in the vale of shadow combat spots. I received a tutorial item ban warning. Also, I could not find any stone there.

Thats an known bug with ID [FRAC-2281] Wild cotton/wheat in Vale of Shadows not pickable

the fatigue system should be improved. I should be able to lie down and rest wherever I want. I don't need a 15kg stone to start a fire.

Wouldn't be that too easy?
    I don't know if other games with kind of survival mechanics have a free to rest everywhere feature.
    But maybe it could be possible to rest everywhere, but with restrictions like not close to fighting zones, slower than at a fire. Who knows, for what balancing the Devs will decide in future.

I can't mining on someone else's land. But why? what is stopping me, invisible hand?

Well that system is introduced for this test first time.
    Ressource nodes are bound to a town next to it, like you claimed the ressource.
    Thats a part of the system, that allows it later on to have a reason to siege a town, to get access to it's ressources, if you can overtake the town.
    Surely it needs some overthinking, so that it maybe can be possible to find small ressource nodes everywhere and not bound all around the world. But wouldn't that lead to camping behaviours?

I killed a rabbit. There was no one around me to do a kill steal. I got the error you can't loot this body.

Thats also a bug. Not sure, what leads to it exactly, maybe someone hitted the rabbit before and it was still flagged for looting. However, there are several reports about it, even older ones with an ID: [FRAC-1957]
    Can you decribe how you killed it? I mean with which ability, maybe there is some relation to it, since we had such in the past, like killing with Wildfire Totem.

I can't get to the blacksmith counter without being a member of a city. Not everyone is friendly. Some of the creatures in nature live in flocks, some live alone. You lose the solo players.

For now it is intended, that you need to be citizen of a town to use the advanced crafting tables.
    But yeah, thats discussed at several threads, that soloplaying is at the moment not really an option.
    Maybe participate in this threads, to get heared too and telling your experiences there.

There is a hidden class system. Limitations to freedom hinder creativity. A warrior should also be able to cast spells. it is already getting a bonus with int.

Hmm you can cast spells, if you wear as a "Warrior" just light armor and using Mage Weapons or being unarmed.
    Maybe you will not be that good as a character with stats that more fits a caster class, but you are able, depending on your Equip and chosen Talents.

quick attributes change should be possible.We do not want to develop 6 separate characters.

How you mean, that it should be possible?
    Just go to a Fireplace and memorize a different Ability and Talent Set.
    Yeah, there are still limitations depending on your stats that you chosed at the beginning, but you don't need 6 Characters to play different playstyles. You can make yourself up to 5 Presets.
    If you think you was chosing wrong stats at Character Creation, you will maybe like to hear, that the Devs thinking about a possibility to change these later on with some restrictions, means not easy change, whenever you want.
    But we do not know yet, how they will implement it, i think it will need some prerequisites to do so.

As for your hardware, it was already answered by @Blectorn
    But to answer a bit in the experience i got from several tests before, they already improved the FPS and they will work further on it.
    Usually tweaking the game will really start most likely when all corefeatures are implemented. That means that will beside adding content the main topic for Beta.

Will solo pve be an endless experience. Will we meet creatures with random statuses in random dungeons? There were no creatures I couldn't kill solo in a few days.

There will be.
    We do not have all Areas in game, that will be there in future.
    Next step will be the Legends, that should be hard to kill alone, i can even imagine impossible to kill alone.
    Also we will get Boss Creatures, Labyrinths, Asteroids.
    It is still a really long way to a finished game, where there are several things you can get stuck on.

Why would old uo lovers prefer you when they have free-to-play albion online and legends of aria.

Already answered, you don't need the montly payment to play the game.
    Nevertheless you will to buy the game once, to be able to play.
    Thats the system they decided to use. Somehow the game needs to get payed in any kind. Servers costs money, Developement costs money, somehow the money needs to get collected somewhere.
    And yes, you can ask yourself, why paying for a game, when there is Albion or LoA for free, but there are also points, why people don't like these games. I never played them, but i heared/was reading here, that these games are no option for several player. But i guess it is all a matter of taste.

Just some answers from an 45 years old gamer girl 😉

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Kralith thanks 😊

@Kralith
    "Just some answers from an 45 years old gamer girl "

Ha! You youngster!!! 😛

• Wiki Editor

@Ostaff said in Feedback and advice 1 (from the 38-year-old player):

@Kralith
    "Just some answers from an 45 years old gamer girl "

Ha! You youngster!!! 😛