Ideas so far

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Some things I know people have been complaining about and would like:
    -a death marker so you at least know where you died (even if you can't make it there people would like to know)
    -stone to drop at least 2 at a time instead of 1
    -there ability to see people on your larger map (guild or party)

• people would like to be able to open their party carts and use them, it makes it hard to interact when you can't share carts
      -I know this is in the works I assume but would like different types of horses (possibly skeleton horse, unicorn, zombie horse based on region) the stats can still be equal and rarity doesn't have to be a thing
      -ability to breed horses maybe or make a stable
      -add a follow system

I will add more but so far this is what I have heard is the thing most people want.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@TrueCrimsonFTW said in Ideas so far:

-a death marker so you at least know where you died (even if you can't make it there people would like to know)
    For sure!

-stone to drop at least 2 at a time instead of 1
    Plan ahead, it is part of the game

-there ability to see people on your larger map (guild or party)
    For Sure! Would be nice to put personal markers on the large map as well

• people would like to be able to open their party carts and use them, it makes it hard to interact when you can't share carts
      For sure! similar rights as chests, maybe with 'view' 'full rights' 'view and deposit'

-I know this is in the works I assume but would like different types of horses (possibly skeleton horse, unicorn, zombie horse based on region) the stats can still be equal and rarity doesn't have to be a thing
    I think, if I remember correctly different 'horses' will just be different skins, like armor and weapons skins

-ability to breed horses maybe or make a stable
    Would be rad to get better stats by breeding. But, only so much can be done before they launch the game live. Maybe in a future patch!

-add a follow system
    For sure, or auto run. Finger is tired holding the mouse button down.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured