Think Latest Patch might have destablized something

• Content Creator

Is anyone else getting wierd hanging around Tool Tip windows, and then getting kicked out of the game only to get to a character connect/starter screen hybrid (has the Stamina/Endurance/Mana/Satiation/Exhaustion meter in the upper left, the mini-map in the upper right, and the word Tutorial in the mid-right, the rest being the character select screen?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I've had a couple of floating boxes that only disappeared when I logged out, and I'm suddenly having the 'world loading' bug again after being able to get in pretty easily the last couple of days.

• DymStudios - CEO

@GamerSeuss said in Think Latest Patch might have destablized something:

Is anyone else getting wierd hanging around Tool Tip windows, and then getting kicked out of the game only to get to a character connect/starter screen hybrid (has the Stamina/Endurance/Mana/Satiation/Exhaustion meter in the upper left, the mini-map in the upper right, and the word Tutorial in the mid-right, the rest being the character select screen?

It's not related to the latest patch, it's a known issue with the game UI sometimes not being removed when getting kicked out of the game due to connection issues 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured