Excited?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Ok I'm going to say this as best as I can. I'm Excited to the 9's. What's your most excited this you have looked for in a long time?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Oxfurd I think the first thing that attracted me was the knowledge system. Personally, I have long been looking for a game that you can dive into and enjoy adventures, explore the world and develop in parallel without much grind.
    And the second is the system of worlds. Since the planets determine your style of play, all players can immediately choose what they want from the game.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Downloaded the latest version and made a new character - kept hitting play just in case. πŸ™‚

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Everything about the game makes me excited for it!

GO GO GO!

The most appealing part of this game for me by far was that it wasn't out yet. Then on top of that, it is horizontal progression based. I love checking out early access titles to see the vision devs have, coz they are usually pretty original, and not check texture duplications of other games and asset duplication. Or a really cheap, crude knockoff of a currently popular title, trying to make some easy cash.

It still baffles me as to how people can complain about their being no progression in stat boosts in this game (save for actually having armour and equipment vs having none), and potentially needing to carry 2 or 3 sets of armour when that is literally what a horizontal progression game is. I look forward to carrying maybe even 3 or 4 sets of armour as i go out to farm different types of monsters that all have different abilities and stats. Sure, I can't change my base stats i start with, but there are so many other things you can do to move points around to become a different class to make a battle 20x easier, despite having the same stat total. THAT is what I now look forward to the most.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

The thing that gets me the most exited is the idea that this game might bring together all my old friends from CoE's Tryggr into a game that actually delivers!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@Dordolio said in Excited?:

The thing that gets me the most exited is the idea that this game might bring together all my old friends from CoE's Tryggr into a game that actually delivers!

Same, more CoE people the better πŸ˜„

What has me most excited about this game though is it's unlimited potential, as with all unreleased games the game can take any direction... if there's a bad system, it can be changed or replaced completely, or good systems can be made bad with a small change, it's that adventure from start to finish, and when something great comes out at the end of it all, the feeling that you backed a winner, thats usually better than any game can be πŸ˜„

I can hate on games all i like after the fact, for now i'm here to enjoy the progression.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@Nag said

Same, more CoE people the better πŸ˜„

i agree... and so far the support on that from @Prometheus is awesome. !

I can hate on games all i like after the fact, for now i'm here to enjoy the progression.

well said. Especially the fact that there IS progression πŸ™‚

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured