[FRAC-2089] Totem of Wildfire Notes and Issues

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Totem of Wildfire:

1. Player cast totems always aggravate and fire on each other before targeting nearby monsters.
    2. Player cast totems are damaged by spells cast by other spell casters.
    3. Monsters killed by totems do not allow the caster to target the monsters for looting.

How they should be working:

1. Player cast totems should work in conjunction with each other, except when the players are in duels or flagged for
      PVP.
    2. Player cast totems where the players are in the same guild or group, should not target each other.
    3. All player cast totems should target nearby monsters before targeting PVP flagged player's totems or other PVP
      players and only if those players are not in the same group as the caster.
    4. Monsters killed by totems from players in the same group should be looted by all players in that group.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@KirwinHansel said in Totem of Wildfire Notes and Issues:

sters killed by totems do not allow the caster to target the monst

I was actually able to hit and damage my own totem with non-aoe spells

• Wiki Editor

@KirwinHansel said in Totem of Wildfire Notes and Issues:

Totem of Wildfire:
    2. Player cast totems are damaged by spells cast by other spell casters.

Yeah, it was even targetable before the Open Playtest. They changed it, that you can't target it anymore, but nearby performed skills still can destroy the Totem

1. Monsters killed by totems do not allow the caster to target the monsters for looting.

This bug was reported before in [FRAC-1804] - Bow and Wildfiretotem in this Report. I guess it can be maybe related to [FRAC-1971] too.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured