Can't chat :(

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

when I did a search for "chat" I got lots of old posts but no new ones, so wondering if it's happening w anyone else. global chat is visible for me, but the log entries (like, +1 rope) are posting on top of that but not moving w the scroll, and I can't read through. Can't add to chat either. Just watching @Oxfurd & the gang having fun 😞

Then my Book of Knowledge refused to close and I had to exit, but that's a separate post...

• DymStudios - CEO

@PeachMcD said in Can't chat 😞:

when I did a search for "chat" I got lots of old posts but no new ones, so wondering if it's happening w anyone else. global chat is visible for me, but the log entries (like, +1 rope) are posting on top of that but not moving w the scroll, and I can't read through. Can't add to chat either. Just watching @Oxfurd & the gang having fun 😞

Then my Book of Knowledge refused to close and I had to exit, but that's a separate post...

Hi Peach, so you could open the chat but not type in it? Or could you type and press enter, then the message would disappear from the input box but now show up in the global chat? (if it's the global chat we're talking about)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured