Finally - a backer.

• Re: Weary MMO traveler seeks home...

I will be a beastfolk and likely never be seen on the other two offerings. My husband and I will likely be merchant crafters, nomads, and good Samaritans.

What drew me to this offering? Well, it's basically UO in a better engine with actual, bleeding edge tech that is scale-able as well as mod-able.

Actually, what drew me to this offering was a combination of moments:

• CEO Kickstarter that I could have written. Point by point nailed me as "your audience" from the start.
    • The pitch has been backed by iterative updates and examples that show me you're not just talk and delayed dates.
    • The way that your lead designer nods as your CEO speaks; the way that your CEO listens to the point of forgetting to look at the camera (which means he's verifying his own information and changing it if needed... team strength epic. It comforts me as an investor and a gamer).
    • Sitting with my husband and watching the Kickstarter about an hour ago and watching him go through precisely the reaction I had when I started following you (strategic PR splash was en pointe!).
    • Getting his enthusiastic permission to spend what we both know is windfall money on this game because it's the only way I'll have it and I MUST HAVE IT. Heh.

You folks are doing more to advance MMO gaming than anyone in the industry right now... it is not without irony that I say your node implementation is a fraction of Fractured (grin) and your only real competitor doesn't seem to understand you've actually done precisely what the market has asked you to do - give each of us the experience we want and let us PAY YOU RICHLY for being wise enough to do so.

So, yeah. I don't really "fan gran" about things, like, ever.... and other people from other places will quickly point you to placed where I am much less sociable.

This game will fail only by effort, I think. Or if they run out of cash. Which I can't imagine, given the partnership with Improbable. I have loved Improbable long time (since they were pitching city management) and was among those who pointed them at gaming... I like seeing tech that's meant to be together finally meet. ๐Ÿ‘

I didn't realize when we sat down today to look at the original presentation that there was actually an alpha coming like, tomorrow.

Karma has been kind. I cannot imagine why, but I'm hella happy to be here (as you can see).

Hello, world.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

hi there and welcome to the show ๐Ÿ™‚ btw you can get a lot of infos out of the news tab (https://fracturedmmo.com/news/) almost everything is covered there. For even more deep dive infos i would suggest you the q&a vids with oxfurd and prometheus on oxfurds yt channel. Have fun and enjoy the stay ๐Ÿ™‚

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Awesome and welcome, my wife and I are also going to be Beastmen and looking forward to the adventures! If you find or start a beast guild/community, drop a note!

• @BlueGoblin said in Finally - a backer.:

Awesome and welcome, my wife and I are also going to be Beastmen and looking forward to the adventures! If you find or start a beast guild/community, drop a note!

I have and we will: Yo-na Commune

More on that in an "official" announce in the right forum soonโ„ข.

๐Ÿ™‚

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

My main character will also be Beastman. Good travels!

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@Ekadzati very cool! My character name is Esben which is named for a Scandinavian Bear god. Sounds like itโ€™s a great fit! I applied already.

Hello Ekadzati!

LG
    Mata

@Ekadzati First of all welcome and have fun with this game!. ๐Ÿค—
    If you have interest in joining me in my town Dรนath https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/9366/dรนath-port-town-of-arboreus
    I would be very happy. Will be mainly for the beastfolk.
    Also Meridian has a very interesting idea about how to play this game in a different way you can take a look https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/9133/meridian/25
    @BlueGoblin same offer for you and your wife. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers Lil ๐Ÿ’จ

• @LilCassiopeia I appreciate the welcome and the invitation. I deliberately am not committing to anything more than a casual presence/effort as I'm not sure what my time commitment will be when the game reaches market.

That said, only a fool would not seek alliance and collaboration in a world as wild as this.... I look forward to future fellowship!

Hi there, @Ekadzati! You sound like a kindred spirit!

I have also set up a guild for Beastfolk, which will be focused on guiding and defending tourists, travelers, merchants, and newbies. I'm happy to relate that the easiest place to get 'hold of this wandering Wolfkin will be @LilCassiopeia's town, Dรนath. Looking forward to seeing you in-game, and hearing more from you in this forum community! ๐Ÿ–– ๐Ÿบ

• @PeachMcD Look at us, building community. Love it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi! Welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

Copyright ยฉ 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured