Crypts

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Crypts

I think for "Liches" or those who transform into one should be able to build a "Crypt" as a house for themselves and be able to summon an undead army from the graves in their area.

I really like this Idea and I would love to see it improved!

So maybe allow Angels to build "temples" or "holy buildings" that have something different about them, and maybe cast a debuff in a small radius for demons

And Abominations to have burrows or bone-built cabins to show off their stats

The only may be problem we have here is where those races are able to build... if Beastmen can only build on Arboreus, and Demons only on Tartaros, we have a problem of the race not being able to return to his home

But still.. even if we do not have those big buildings, we could at least win a furniture that is an indication of your new race. Maybe a banner with the new race symbol on it, or a small furniture like
    Graves for Liches
    Throne or a Statue of an Angel for Angels
    A Nest for Abominations

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

For Explorers it would be a large camp with mapping systems and a large Map on the wall

@egonaraujo said in Crypts:

The only may be problem we have here is where those races are able to build... if Beastmen can only build on Arboreus, and Demons only on Tartaros, we have a problem of the race not being able to return to his home

I don't see where the problem would be... just coz u move to another country, it doesn't mean that u adopt their building style if u never had experience with it. that is why japanese tamples in other countries still look japanese, or christian churches more or less look the same whatever country u r in. A Lich isn't going to forget how to make a grave just because he moved to a forest. It simply might just be a bit harder to find the required materials to make it.

I am all for the idea of racial styles of buildings. It would be a tonne of extra coding and graphical work for the devs, but it would provide a bit more depth and variety. It would also potentially seem more immersive creating a demon and building a goreish house instead of a simple wooden one, just like humans do... just to then wonder why the hell it isn't on fire, burning to nothing, despite being made of wood... in hell.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured