Future Angel looking to be part of/create a guild

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I want to be part of a guild of redeemed demons who now fight to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

If no guild manifest themselves here but enough people to create one are interested, I will be glad to create one!

Ideally it would be a guild of demons who want to become angels, who will strive as much as they can to live in arboreus and be in peace (not sure how in-game arboreus will treat Angels, but if no debuff occurs, the guild center point would be there)

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hi there,

I am "fighting" with the community on this one. I don't think it is fair that they have demons but not angels. I put it this way. If we want to be good, we need to roll an evil race to be good while if you want to be evil, you just start with it. I hate that game designers tend to favor the evil side more. If it was balanced, I would have no issue. Hopefully they will change this.

I did think about what you're saying when I heard about the way it was designed. It could be fun to do what you're saying just to get that angel going. I love playing characters with angel wings so it fits right into my style of play. I just hate having to play evil in any capacity.

I do plan on being an angel regardless on how the devs do it. If you like to join us, Pious will be a Good aligned guild. I will play a lot since I work from home. My playtimes will be (EST) afternoons and late nights with breaks in-between. My discord will be PG-13 if you can handle that (not many can). Check out Pious and sign up if you like. It should be fun either way.

If you get into another then we should talk about an alliance. We will be one of the good guys on the server. More are welcomed.

• I'm in the same guild with HolyDragon and also plan to go the demon -> angel route. It should be an easier to achieve goal if we work together.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I plan on being a good-aligned demon as well. I like the idea of striving to become an angel. I would gladly ally my guild <Above> with yours. egonaraujo, you are welcome to join mine or his. I'm not trying to poach from you, HolyDragon, just offering an option as well as saying I'm willing to be allies with your guild.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Ori0n All good my man. The best way to recruit will be when the game is live either in any stage of the game. There will be plenty of fish in the sea. There will be A LOT more evil players than good so we will need to ally up! I am looking forward to it.

@Mr14taz I actually DO understand and relate with that. I have to agree with ya Boss.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

WOW someone agrees with me!!! The end is HERE! Pack it up pack it in!

@Mr14taz well you start off evil but you don't have to be evil just do good stuff your starting as a demon its not meant for you to be good your supposed to be going against your nature

@Mr14taz if you want to be bad as an beastman you have to start off good so I truly don't see the problem

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Actually I understand. I looked into it further. There are two versions of it. Thanks for clarifying this. dj35.

Actually, they have pretty nice "escalation" type of builds.. we have:
    Demon => Angel
    Beast => Abomination
    Human => Lich (which is not tied to Karma and I really want to create a Good Lich, that must be awesome)

Well.. this is all in the Wiki, not sure if it will be implemented though..

Thanks to everyone that gave your thoughts and I really loved to see all this commotion on being the Good guys on a game, I am feeling like this will be a nice community to play on 😄

Just for completion, I liked the ideals of the HolyDragon so Pious will be my choice, I will try the best I can to not break the PG-13 discord (sometimes the word bomb just come out naturally :x )

@Ori0n I will actually join Above for now, as the foundation has a race-specific guild limitation. If the In-Game is like this again, we can just ally ourselves with Pious if desired!

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@egonaraujo Awesome. I still don't see you on the roster. That is, a few people have said they wanted to join (Foundation credits for joining) and I still see Members: 1. 😞

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@egonaraujo I accepted the app. I am dumb and didn't see that I had to approve it. I thought I had it set to open recruitment. My bad.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I didn't set up my Guild to accept Humans only. It's what the game did and Its dumb. I am not too worried about members atm since the game is far away from releasing. I will be accepting all races but we will be Good aligned. Either way, thanks for the interest.

When you start writing down the names of all the people taht say there Angel's so you can kill them later 😁

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I will be accepting all races as well, we will be good aligned, though.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I wanna be a Angel of Demon 😛 so you could join me :))

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

The Angels that turn to the demonic side are Fallen Angels and the Demons that turn good are Redemptive Demons

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Did one myself but I am alone so I will probably join any guild with the same objective.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured