More NA GOOD Aligned members needed. TOO much evil in this world!!! Come help smite evil!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hey all,

I am recruiting for a good aligned guild like I mentioned above. I have lead many guilds since the UO days. The guild name is usually Pious Sodality or Pious (Easy Company in Planetside 2).

Here are some bullets:

• We will PVX! I love PvP so if you join, please don't be a shy about it.
    • We will be one of the "good guys" or "goodie two shoes" guilds in the Human world.
    • Discord (try to stay away from FBombs and very crude humor) used for grouping.
    • Community styled guild where we help each other with grouping, knowledge and so on.
    • 50-100 members.
    • Active membership! The time frame for inactivity is around 1-2 weeks unless notified. Returning players are MORE than welcome to rejoin us.
    • I police the guild's rules to make sure we stay consistent with my vision on how a guild should be.
    • Grouping is not mandatory all the time. That being said, pure solo players shouldn't join this guild.

Just send a message if interested, post here or search Pious in the guild section. I like to gather up some cool people. That's the point of an MMO after all.

HolyDragon

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Well all, another session is at hand. I got my founders pack so it looks like I will be playing Tuesday!!! YAY 🙂

Anyone interested in hanging out with us, learning them skills, finding a good spot and so on, let me know. I have a discord we could log into if you like.

Hope to see you on Tuesday!!!

HolyDragon

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Mr14taz hey, signed up for your guild. Let me know if you wanna play during open testing this weekend!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Yeah been playing everyday so far. I've been pretty active helping people out. Get with me on discord.

Anyone else want to join up, get with me BEFORE you create because this current build, these stats mean a lot and some aren't used!!! I also have some good recipes for enchanting on my discord. Here is a link:

https://discord.gg/zGh2Urc

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Bump for Alpha test phase 3!!! See you in game.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Let's try this again. Anyone want in the guild, we will spawn on the west side. Come join us! See you all wed. HOPEFULLY...

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured