Tanning tub timer?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hey guys, my first post here, and really looking forward to the future of fractured! just wanted to ask if the timer for tanning tubs will be reduced upon release. I just found it odd that Mages were the only class unable to equip footwear day one.

• Wiki Editor

I think the real problem is not the leather~ leathering makes sense for later practices (houses making and item crafting)~ but the problem of not having starter shoes.

Would request the dev add ragged shoes/boots

• I don't really think boots make any difference, just rush to get mage armor. At least in this test it gave more defense than the craftable armor. And if using mage armor, which as a mage I'm sure you do, the only thing your equipment provides is extra evasion (spider silk set) and enchanting slots.

As for the leather issue, I totally could see the timer go down, after all we can build a house how fast?

Like the only thing in the current state that makes sense as to why the timer was so long was perhaps because of the storage chest that you could put outside of the house (the one that needed leather) and they probably wanted to avoid giving storage to everyone as soon as they find free land.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Balbinos said in Tanning tub timer?:

Hey guys, my first post here, and really looking forward to the future of fractured! just wanted to ask if the timer for tanning tubs will be reduced upon release. I just found it odd that Mages were the only class unable to equip footwear day one.

I don't think it is bad since the game will be out for more than 3-5 days, as the last test was. In the long run, 15 hours for it is fine. For the stress tests, it shouldn't have been that long but for release, it is fine. In my opinion of course...

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured